UONGOZI Institute invites applications for a one-year Executive Programme (Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership) from Senior Leaders in the Public, Private and Civil Society Organisations.
Application Deadline: 8th February, 2019 at 5:00pm.
About the Award: The Programme, undertaken in collaboration with Aalto University Executive Education of Finland, aims to develop leadership competencies in three areas; Making Strategic Choices, Leading People and Other Resources and Excelling in Personal Leadership Qualities. This is the third cohort to undertake this programme.
Facilitated by world-class professors and experts in leadership from around the world, the Programme is designed to encourage participants to challenge their thinking as they broaden their competencies in visioning, planning and inspiring others through advanced strategic communication. It will motivate the participants to become better designers and innovators of effective structures and systems for better results.
Each module runs for between 2-3 days of in-class workshops and online individual or group assignments.
Type: Short course
Eligibility: Completion of the Programme requires attending all modules and completing several written pre- and post-assignments and four graded exams. On successful completion, candidates will earn 18 European credits; all of which are eligible to be transferred towards the Aalto Executive MBA or Aalto MBA Program.
Selection Criteria: The candidates need to meet with the following entry requirements:
- Minimum five years of work experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from employer
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The tuition fees for the Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership are EUR 4,000. This covers:
- All facilitation costs and learning and training materials, including stationery
- All meals during training hours
The participants or their sponsors will also be responsible for:
- Daily Subsistence Allowance (Per Diem) for each module
- Transportation allowance to attend each module
- On-transit expenses, incidentals and medical coverage
*A limited number of full scholarships will be available for Government employees.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on
the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying